This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Weekly Bug Stomps!
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 09:45:18 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Weekly Bug Stomps!
- References: <51301F92.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'll never be available before 9:30am UTC-8/7 (US/Pacific). Monday is bad
for me and Thursday is good. But though I'd get on IRC at that time pretty
reliably if it is a time that works for me, I don't think you should
sacrifice any other contributor's participation in favor of mine due to
scheduling. (I'm still hoping to ween the project from my direct tutelage
more than do more, inasmuch as you all stop doing things wrong so I have to
correct you. ;-)