This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RESEND] [PATCH v2] Fix the race between atexit() and exit()
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Peng Haitao <penght at cn dot fujitsu dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 16:00:01 +0000
- Subject: Re: [RESEND] [PATCH v2] Fix the race between atexit() and exit()
- References: <email@example.com><Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org><5087BC3E.email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org><5088A154.email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org><51307B89.email@example.com>
On Fri, 1 Mar 2013, Peng Haitao wrote:
> On 10/25/2012 08:39 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> > On Thu, 25 Oct 2012, Peng Haitao wrote:
> >> Must get a copyright assignment or Do not update copyright information?
> > You need to get an assignment. Your legal department should ask
> > firstname.lastname@example.org for corporate assignment papers to cover past and future
> > changes to GNU libc. See
> > <http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Papers.html>
> > regarding how long to wait for a reply and who to chase up if the papers
> > don't arrive promptly.
> After wait for such a long time, my company has got an assignment:)
This has not yet appeared in fencepost:/gd/gnuorg/copyright.list, so we'll
need to wait for that to be updated or chase up email@example.com about
updating that list.
Joseph S. Myers