This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RESEND] [PATCH v2] Fix the race between atexit() and exit()
- From: Peng Haitao <penght at cn dot fujitsu dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 17:57:29 +0800
- Subject: Re: [RESEND] [PATCH v2] Fix the race between atexit() and exit()
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <5087BC3E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <5088A154.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On 10/25/2012 08:39 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Oct 2012, Peng Haitao wrote:
>> Must get a copyright assignment or Do not update copyright information?
> You need to get an assignment. Your legal department should ask
> firstname.lastname@example.org for corporate assignment papers to cover past and future
> changes to GNU libc. See
> regarding how long to wait for a reply and who to chase up if the papers
> don't arrive promptly.
After wait for such a long time, my company has got an assignment:)
Copyright 2013 FUJITSU LIMITED
Please confirm it.