This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PI mutex support for pthread_cond_* now in nptl
- From: Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>, libc-ports at sourceware dot org, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 22:49:16 +0530
- Subject: Re: PI mutex support for pthread_cond_* now in nptl
- References: <20130218105637.GJ32163@spoyarek.pnq.redhat.com><5123AB55.email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 06:01:13PM +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> What would that do to architectures that don't implement PI futexes?
They get them implemented for free. As far as the linux kernel is
concerned, PI futexes are available on all architectures.