Re: Looking for a glibc 2.18 release manager...

On 01/28/2013 03:16 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
Community,

Do we have any volunteers interested in being
the 2.18 release manager?

Cheers,
Carlos.

Yesterday I downloaded 2.17.90, and now I would like to know if you planning to include the new trigonometric functions I sent?

Apparently you have removed the (old) functions that use dedicated Intel instructions for the sine, cosine and tangent, while you left (other) old functions from IBM in there.

I will have better functions available in time, but they will not make the new release since I'm still working on them.

Regards,
Mischa.