Trigonometric functions

Hi all,

Thank you for the 2.17 distribution, which is finally compilable without any problems. People are now better able to help you!

I have attached two files.

The first example was one already placed on the mailing list earlier, now again with a few typing errors corrected.

The second example compensates for the hardware errors as indicated in the first example.

However, only three of the trigonometric functions are included, i.e. the ones used in rotations in the two-dimensional or complex plane. Should you need any other function, than I hope this example will be helpful enough to get you started.

For processors without transcendental instruction set, I'm currently working on an improvement of the functions already included in the glibc distribution. I will get back to this.

I will be happy to answer any of your questions.

Regards,
Mischa.