Re: Change sources.redhat.com references to sourceware.org

On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 11:18 PM, Carlos O'Donell
<carlos@systemhalted.org> wrote:
> I've reverted the change for all three accounts.
>
> For glibc-bugs it looks like there is another option in bugzilla that
> must be selecting the account to be used for all glibc bugs. When I
> changed glibc-bugs, that default email out no longer matched, and thus

It turns out that glibc-bugs@sources.redhat.com and glibc-bugs-regex
were hard-coded in extensions/GCC/Extension.pm and needed to be
changed manually. That has now been fixed (Thanks fche!).

I have changed glibc-bugs@sources.redhat.com,
glibc-bugs-regex@sources.redhat.com, and
libc-locales@sources.redhat.com to @sourceware.org and verified that
new issues generate emails.

I have gone through all of the product glibc components and fixed the
single instance of libc-locales@sources.redhat.com to @sourceware.org
i.e. default CC list for localedata issues.

Thus all emails that are being actively used are now @sourceware.org.

Cheers,
Carlos.