Re: Update tzcode to 2012i

> Both before and after this patch, tzselect.ksh is the only file with
> modifications from upstream.  The pkgversion/bugurl patch introduces local
> changes to zdump.c and zic.c as well.

OK, that's good to know.  Then this change is fine as is, but the log entry
for tzselect.ksh should be different to make clear it's not a verbatim copy.

> In what order do you want to handle such a change?  (That is, what order
> of: updating tzcode from upstream; switching to using glibc's version
> number for it; pkgversion/bugurl support for this code.)

1. Put this in to update from tzcode.
2. Harmonize tzselect.ksh with tzcode.
   To the extent that tz folks are happy with changes, send them changes.
   If it's easier than getting changes upstream, we can just apply our
   changes at install time with more-fragile sed usage rather than changing
   the source relative to tzcode.
3. Harmonize with upstream whatever changes (if any) are needed to support
   pkgversion/bugurl configuration using verbatim tzcode files.
4. Implement pkgversion/bugurl in timezone/.  If this requires changes to
   zic/zdump that are agreed to upstream but they don't want to be very
   prompt about making a new tzcode release, then we can diverge with 2012i
   insofar as we're going to what the 2012j files will look like before
   they're actually released.

Thanks,
Roland