Re: Fix nptl/tst-cancel7 for non-bash shells

By your logic we would include an entire POSIX.2 shell conformance test
suite in libc framed as a test of the system function.  The function itself
behaves correctly if it runs the shell.  I can't find where POSIX specifies
that cancellation of a thread blocked in system should kill the spawned
process.  But if that is indeed the semantics we intend system to have,
then it behaves correctly if it kills the immediate subprocess.  Further
details of how the spawned shell behaves are outside the scope of libc
tests.  I don't know how I could possibly state it more clearly.