Re: Sharing of bits/fcntl.h on Linux (SPARC, x86)

> -#if defined __USE_XOPEN || defined __USE_XOPEN2K
>  /* The Single Unix specification says that some more types are
>     available here.  */

Update this comment.  SUS is relevant to those feature test macros, not to
anything else.  It should say "POSIX.1-yyyy says that these types are
defined here", for whatever yyyy is appropriate (and an exact citation
wouldn't hurt).  Joseph said that "newer POSIX" changed the requirement
about this, but I don't know the specifics of what he was referring to.

The substance looks fine to me.

Thanks,
Roland