Two new spam pages on the wiki.

Community,

On July 18th we turned on text captchas for the wiki to prevent spam.
Wiki spam stopped immediately at the this point. Roughly 5 days later
and we have just received two new spam posts to the wiki.

I will keep the community updated if we need to turn on buddy-based
wiki account registration. I was hoping we could avoid this, but the
spammers might not give us a choice.

Cheers,
Carlos.