This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v5] add kexec_load() linux system call
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: maximilian attems <max at stro dot at>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 12:53:08 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v5] add kexec_load() linux system call
- References: <email@example.com>
It's certainly simpler if we aren't supplying a header in libc.
But I remain unconvinced that it is really worthwhile to give
libc stubs for these sorts of calls rather than applications just