This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Update x86_64 bits/stat.h
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 16:43:52 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Update x86_64 bits/stat.h
- References: <20120531234110.GA29466@intel.com>
That is fine. Have you verified that these are the only differences
between the old i386 file and the i386 case in the x86_64 file?