This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Use x86_64 bits/stat.h for i386 and x86-64
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 15:37:24 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Use x86_64 bits/stat.h for i386 and x86-64
- References: <20120531154954.GB11824@intel.com>
The x86_64 is missing _STAT_VER_LINUX_OLD.
It also duplicates the st_[amc]time macros. That is harmless under
modern cpp rules, but it would be cleaner to define them only once,
as the linux/ file does.