This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Support __WORDSIZE == 64 in i386/bits/wchar.h
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 15:27:10 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Support __WORDSIZE == 64 in i386/bits/wchar.h
- References: <20120531154723.GA5304@intel.com>
It seems to me it would be better just to make the common bits/wchar.h
cast the values to wchar_t so that the generic definitions will produce
the right type across the board. Then we can remove i386/bits/wchar.h.