This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Define MAP_32BIT only if __WORDSIZE is 64
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 15:10:34 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Define MAP_32BIT only if __WORDSIZE is 64
- References: <20120531144418.GA23833@intel.com>
That is fine. Though I don't think it would really be a problem to define
MAP_32BIT unconditionally, avoiding it is more pedantically correct.