This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Use x86_64 bits/environments.h for both i386 and x86_64
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 15:01:53 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Use x86_64 bits/environments.h for both i386 and x86_64
- References: <20120531132506.GA7841@intel.com>
That is fine but it looks to me like this file needs some changes to be
correct for x32. It has 64-bit off_t, doesn't it?