This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: v2: The GNU C Library 2.16 release plan
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos_odonell at mentor dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Andreas Jaegar <aj at suse dot com>, Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>, "Ryan S. Arnold" <ryan dot arnold at gmail dot com>, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 18:48:52 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: v2: The GNU C Library 2.16 release plan
- References: <4FAC3FCE.email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Oh, and one other point about release testing:
GCC routinely gets tested before release by full GNU/Linux distribution
rebuilds - is anyone able to test distribution rebuilds with new glibc
after we freeze for 4.6? This may be less likely to show up problems than
rebuilds with new GCC are, but it could still be useful.
Joseph S. Myers