This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Use x86_64 bits/mman.h for both i386 and x86_64
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 14:05:15 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Use x86_64 bits/mman.h for both i386 and x86_64
- References: <20120531134607.GA8100@intel.com>
On Thu, 31 May 2012, H.J. Lu wrote:
> This patch uses x86_64 bits/mman.h for both i386 and x86_64. OK to
I think this means that MAP_32BIT will be defined for i386 where it wasn't
before. Is this desired? Whether it is or not, it is important to call
out such changes to the API in the patch submissions.
Joseph S. Myers