This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Merge i386 bits/mathinline.h with x86_64 bits/mathinline.h
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 10:31:07 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Merge i386 bits/mathinline.h with x86_64 bits/mathinline.h
- References: <20120531013018.GA26881@intel.com>
On Wed, 30 May 2012, H.J. Lu wrote:
> This patch merges i386 bits/mathinline.h with x86_64 bits/mathinline.h
> in preparation for the single bits/mathinline.h. The x87 macros
> from i386 bits/mathinline.h are guarded by !defined __SSE_MATH__.
> OK to install?
I haven't reviewed the patch, but these headers being out of sync is bug
14050 (so put [BZ #14050] in your ChangeLog entry, and once the patch is
reviewed / committed update the list of fixed bugs in NEWS and close that
Joseph S. Myers