This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: use i386 bits/huge_vall.h for i386/x86-64
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 15:47:23 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: use i386 bits/huge_vall.h for i386/x86-64
- References: <20120530223854.GA24739@intel.com>
The difference is for non-GCC compilers on x86_64.
The i386 version seems more likely to be correct, but it is a difference.
I don't have any objection.