This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: BZ #14183: Different __NLINK_T_TYPE on i386 and -m32 on x86-64
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 11:29:56 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: BZ #14183: Different __NLINK_T_TYPE on i386 and -m32 on x86-64
- References: <20120530181001.GA4277@intel.com>
That looks fine. The bug report could use some explanation about why it
actually matters, since the size is correct.