This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Avoid symbol versions in rtld syscalls
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 17:04:59 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Avoid symbol versions in rtld syscalls
- References: <4FC10626.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I think you can just make the script emit '#ifndef NOT_IN_libc'
around the *symbol_version macro uses.