This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Remove __ASSUME_TRUNCATE64_SYSCALL
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, ryan dot arnold at gmail dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 17:00:33 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Remove __ASSUME_TRUNCATE64_SYSCALL
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
That all looks fine to me.
I don't know how the various 32-bit ABIs handle 64-bit arguments.
It is worth looking into if any/several/all of them (aside from
powerpc32) can use syscalls.list for these calls.