This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Avoid use of libgcc_s and libgcc_eh when building glibc
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 16:52:32 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Avoid use of libgcc_s and libgcc_eh when building glibc
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
I haven't given it deep thought, but I don't see any problems.
We certainly need some comments in the makefiles explaining what
the linking differences are between the tests and non-tests and
why those matter.