This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: roland/systemtap branch
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 21:18:24 -0600
- Subject: Re: roland/systemtap branch
- References: <20120524212623.3EF562C093@topped-with-meat.com>
On 05/24/2012 03:26 PM, Roland McGrath wrote:
I'm certainly all for it.
I've tested the build on x86_64 but not really tested using the probes
with stap or gdb. I just eyeballed the notes with 'readelf -n' and
they all look fine.
Are there any objections to (or endorsements for) merging the branch now?
The changes still have no effect without --enable-systemtap.
There's an additional set of taps for the dynamic loader written by the
gdb folks. At some point I expect taps to be written for parts of libm