This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: roland/systemtap branch
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 18:18:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: roland/systemtap branch
- References: <20120524212623.3EF562C093@topped-with-meat.com>
On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 5:26 PM, Roland McGrath <email@example.com> wrote:
> Are there any objections to (or endorsements for) merging the branch now?
> The changes still have no effect without --enable-systemtap.
I haven't reviewed the technical content of the patches, but I think
that this kind of work should be merged immediately to allow system
distributors to enable and test with --enable-systemtap.
Two thumbs up from me.