This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Weekday/Workday for EU locales in glibc
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Petr Baudis <pasky at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 14:37:15 -0600
- Subject: Re: Weekday/Workday for EU locales in glibc
- References: <4F887991.email@example.com> <CADZpyiwL2mPvGtrGu3Djt1wjYczeK2G7P5eXot5j8josh47WHw@mail.gmail.com> <4FBD24FD.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120524200350.GW24309@machine.or.cz>
On 05/24/2012 02:03 PM, Petr Baudis wrote:
Hi!Carlos wanted a 2wk warning period. When combined with a short vacation
I have planned at the start of June, well, you end up with a June 6 date.
On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 11:57:17AM -0600, Jeff Law wrote:
Unless objections are noted, the plan is to fix these locals on June
6, 2012. If you're objecting to a fix, please state specifically
which locale(s) you believe should not be changed and why.
Excellent, thanks for doing this!
However, the trunk freeze is planned on June 4, isn't it? So it should
land in trunk sooner (ideally leave few days buffer to allow for delays,
I can certainly post the patch to fix the EU locales prior to
disappearing and let Carlos or someone else run with it on the 4th or
just prior to the 4th if they want.