This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH roland/gettimeofday] eliminate INTDEF for gettimeofday
- From: "Ryan S. Arnold" <ryan dot arnold at gmail dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 15:05:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH roland/gettimeofday] eliminate INTDEF for gettimeofday
- References: <20120523213851.36E752C0AA@topped-with-meat.com>
On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Roland McGrath <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Here's the INTDEF removal just for gettimeofday.
> Tested on x86_64-linux-gnu and i686-linux-gnu.
> This is on branch roland/gettimeofday for your testing convenience.
> I'll commit this soonish, but I'm leaving time for powerpc or s390 (or
> other) testers to cry foul.
I tested the branch on powerpc[32|64] and it builds and passes make
check just fine.