This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Weekday/Workday for EU locales in glibc
- From: Petr Baudis <pasky at ucw dot cz>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com,Carlos O'Donell <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 22:03:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: Weekday/Workday for EU locales in glibc
- References: <4F887991.email@example.com><CADZpyiwL2mPvGtrGu3Djt1wjYczeK2G7P5eXot5j8josh47WHw@mail.gmail.com><4FBD24FD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 11:57:17AM -0600, Jeff Law wrote:
> Unless objections are noted, the plan is to fix these locals on June
> 6, 2012. If you're objecting to a fix, please state specifically
> which locale(s) you believe should not be changed and why.
Excellent, thanks for doing this!
However, the trunk freeze is planned on June 4, isn't it? So it should
land in trunk sooner (ideally leave few days buffer to allow for delays,
Petr "Pasky" Baudis