This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [Patch] Testcase for vfprintf bug
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 11:36:30 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Testcase for vfprintf bug
- References: <4FBE7BE8.email@example.com>
The new test looks fine and since it's simpler than the one in the bug
attachment that's better anyway. But real good trick finding a system
that "pre-dates printf hooks" since IIRC the printf.h interface
actually pre-dates the %n$ support by a few years (and it might well
pre-date Linux, in fact).