This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 8/9] mktime: avoid signed integer overflow
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 11:37:23 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 8/9] mktime: avoid signed integer overflow
- References: <4FBD1932.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I don't understand why that doesn't introduce an off-by-one error,
but I'm willing to take your word for it that the calculation is
correct, and there is no style problem.