This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove use of INTDEF/INTUSE in libio
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 09:42:40 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove use of INTDEF/INTUSE in libio
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks very much for taking this on, Andreas!
I skimmed quickly and it could use another pair of eyes. But it
looks just fine to me. If there are no typos replacing one function
name with another or that sort of thing, and it doesn't regress any
check-localplt tests then it's hard to see how it could be wrong.