This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 3/4 v2] [SH/SH4]: Set fpcsr register which read again
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: thomas at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: iwamatsu at nigauri dot org, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 13:45:27 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/4 v2] [SH/SH4]: Set fpcsr register which read again
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thomas Schwinge <email@example.com> wrote:
>> + /* When read fpscr, this was initialized.
>> + We need to rewrite value of temp. */
>> + _FPU_SETCW (temp);
>> return temp & excepts & FE_ALL_EXCEPT;
> Why is this needed? It seems that I can't find it neither in the SH-4A
> Software Manual nor in the SH7785 Hardware Manual.
I thought that there was an errata for the issue, though I can't
find the corresponding documentation ATM. Iwamatsu-san?