This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [Patch] Update from Linux 3.4
- From: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- To: aj at suse dot de
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 15:29:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Update from Linux 3.4
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Andreas Jaeger <email@example.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 21:26:46 +0200
> Linux 3.4 introduces a few new defines. my review of the patch found
> that the following should be added to glibc.
> Ok to commit?
Sparc bits look fine.