This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] New locale mag_IN
- From: Petr Baudis <pasky at ucw dot cz>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 18:55:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] New locale mag_IN
- References: <20120420110821.GM24309@machine.or.cz><4F914B79.email@example.com>
On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 01:41:45PM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On 04/20/2012 01:08 PM, Petr Baudis wrote:
> >(Patch slightly fixed up.)
> >Add new locale mag_IN.
> I think for locales, you took over as maintainer, correct? In that
> case I would expect that you can just submit the changes without
> asking - just send them here with a comment and commit...
I just committed it.
> In general, please state whether this was tested - I think even with
> locales it makes sense...
I tested that it passes localedef, but I'm not too sure about other
sensible testing we could do?
Petr "Pasky" Baudis