This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH 01/17] mktime: merge HAVE_CONFIG_H change from gnulib
- From: Paul Eggert <eggert at cs dot ucla dot edu>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 13:57:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 01/17] mktime: merge HAVE_CONFIG_H change from gnulib
- References: <4F631655.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <CAMe9rOq4ENv8EknCAkyAMj+AmJdOAJk9HbxTi1OiRrXsRMZvmQ@mail.gmail.com>
On 05/21/2012 01:53 PM, H.J. Lu wrote:
> Have you checked in your mktime.c changes? X32 depends on them.
No, sorry, I haven't gotten around to that. The changes
that X32 depends on haven't been reviewed yet -- only
three trivial changes (not enough for X32) have been reviewed.