This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] We no longer have foo.s files in the tree.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- To: David Miller <davem at davemloft dot net>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 16:11:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] We no longer have foo.s files in the tree.
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 9:52 PM, David Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Committed to master.
> ? ? ? ?* Makerules (sysd-rules): Remove .s from asm.
What is someone adds a *.s, what happens now?
Should we have a pre-commit hook that prevents this?