This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: PowerPC: ULPs update
- From: Adhemerval Zanella <azanella at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 11:19:48 -0300
- Subject: Re: PATCH: PowerPC: ULPs update
- References: <4FB3A0DB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 05/16/2012 09:43 AM, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:
> Adjustments for libm ulps added with commit d8b82cad1b525bdcbfff88d218c7c45032e4a3af,
> 495fd99f3a119e5c0c542ccc6cf9c93b1fb9e892, and 5ba3cc691c856e5c67a7d4cd4713f20a79f7ba81.
> I also adjusted some exp10 ulps definition that was higher than needed.
> Tested on ppc32 and ppc64. Ok to apply?
Adhemerval Zanella Netto
Linux Technology Center Brazil
Toolchain / GLIBC on Power Architecture
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
+55 61 8642-9890