This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [Patchv3] manual/contrib.texi
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 10:22:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Patchv3] manual/contrib.texi
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Andreas Jaeger <email@example.com> wrote:
> I've updated the document with:
> * added paragraph by Roland about removed contributions
> * changed ANYTHING to anything
> * run through ispell and fixed typos
> 2012-05-19 ?Andreas Jaeger ?<firstname.lastname@example.org>
> ? ? ? ? ? ?Roland McGrath ?<email@example.com>
> ? ? ? ?* manual/contrib.texi: Completely rewritten. It contains now an
> ? ? ? ?alphabetical list of contributors and their contributions.
This looks great Andreas. Thanks for tackling this.
Modulo Ryan's one nit I think we're ready to commit?