This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: NSIG wrong on Linux (amd64 and m68k, at least)
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: Thorsten Glaser <tg at mirbsd dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 11:27:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: NSIG wrong on Linux (amd64 and m68k, at least)
- References: <Pine.BSM.4.64L.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thorsten Glaser <email@example.com> writes:
> hpa said that itâs probably an off-by-one error, that someone
> confused [32;64[ with [32;64] and that there are 32 RT signals
> on Linux/x86_64 but changing SIGRTMAX would be messy.
Signal numbers are 1-based.
Andreas Schwab, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."