This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: RFC: Add __pointer_guard_t for pointer_guard
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 15:39:59 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: RFC: Add __pointer_guard_t for pointer_guard
- References: <20120518011509.GA24807@intel.com>
I replied to the original thread before I saw this patch.
As I explained there, I don't think this is the right way to go.