This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Fixes for 2.15.1
- From: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at tilera dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Roland McGrath<roland at hack dot frob dot com>, <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 15:36:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: Fixes for 2.15.1
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <20120223191546.509A52C104@topped-with-meat.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4F4BEB07.email@example.com> <CADZpyizxjGZhSGKjn_UHnFOnMsTPu1KUja0FbPv_fiUWjw7yEg@mail.gmail.com>
On 2/27/2012 3:58 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 3:43 PM, Chris Metcalf <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> On 2/24/2012 4:12 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
>>>>> and didn't look at the question of backporting libc changes needed for the
>>>>> Tile ports.
>>>> If the tile ports went in using GLIBC_2.15 then it might be appropriate.
>>> Yes, the ports did go in the ports repository for 2.15. I'll leave it to
>>> Chris to file any backport requests wanted.
>> Done. The bugzillas are as follows; they are all for glibc core except the
>> last one, which bundles up a few tile-specific changes from glibc-ports.
>> A 2.15-based git tree with the relevant changes cherry-picked into it is in
>> "cmetcalf/tile-2.15". It includes one extra commit that's not actually
>> needed in 2.15.1 (removing HAVE_ELF and NO_UNDERSCORES checks from
>> tile/sysdep.h), but it's harmless.
> Thanks! I'll review these.
Ping? I looked at release/origin/2.15/master, and I don't see the changes
merged from my tile-2.15 tree yet, and the Bugzilla tracking bugs are all
I'm happy to merge these to the release branch myself if that would be helpful.
Chris Metcalf, Tilera Corp.