This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v4] BZ #14059 - Fix AVX and FMA4 detection.
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- To: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>
- Cc: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 10:00:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v4] BZ #14059 - Fix AVX and FMA4 detection.
- References: <CADZpyiz+4OSgfiwi-BZ4ByYZBDphBk6ewNFdEmMQFeb4E98Dfirstname.lastname@example.org><CADZpyiziSx5Mha7j-FJ+SbUZRuEbexxi4rzjBYe_1i_TMd6Q3g@mail.gmail.com><4FB4CFAF.email@example.com>
On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 6:15 AM, Allan McRae <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 17/05/12 13:28, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> [resent with libc-alpha in the CC this time]
>> This is the final patch. Could you give this a whirl?
> Works fine here.
Thank you very much Allan.
Patch checked in.