This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH v2] BZ #14059 - Fix AVX and FMA4 detection.
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- Cc: Allan McRae <allan at archlinux dot org>, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot com>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 21:24:10 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] BZ #14059 - Fix AVX and FMA4 detection.
- References: <CADZpyizmP=jMtyS9yv0eBAAbiuyrou=dremZh7jG5sV73pR71A@mail.gmail.com>
On 05/16/2012 06:21 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Jeff Law<email@example.com> wrote:
It happens. I'm queued up for another Sandy/Ivy Bridge box, once it's
reserved for me, I'll give it a spin.
When you've got an updated patch, let me know. I probably need to return my
testbox today; so the window where I can test is closing rapidly.
Sorry, I couldn't speed things up.