This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix undefined reference to _dl_prof_resolve in profiled libc
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 23:22:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix undefined reference to _dl_prof_resolve in profiled libc
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 6:04 PM, Andreas Schwab <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> _dl_profile_resolve and its wrapper _dl_prof_resolve aren't defined in a
> profiled libc.
> ? ? ? ?* sysdeps/powerpc/powerpc32/dl-machine.c
> ? ? ? ?(__elf_machine_runtime_setup) [PROF]: Don't reference
> ? ? ? ?_dl_prof_resolve.
This looks good to me and match the logic in dl-trampoline.S for Power.