This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Add x86_64/bits/statfs.h
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 13:09:42 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Add x86_64/bits/statfs.h
- References: <20120516194725.GA2091@intel.com>
Why can't you just change the existing file to use __syscall_slong_t?
Isn't that the point of that typedef?