This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Add x86-64 x86_64/bits/statvfs.h
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 13:08:44 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Add x86-64 x86_64/bits/statvfs.h
- References: <20120516195141.GA2172@intel.com>
I wonder how many of these wouldn't need all the duplication if we just
added a bits/wordsize.h macro like __KERNEL_WORDSIZE that linux/bits/*.h
files could test.