This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Use __syscall_slong_t in bits/mqueue.h
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 12:50:47 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Use __syscall_slong_t in bits/mqueue.h
- References: <20120516193018.GA1873@intel.com>
> +#include <sys/types.h>
Use <bits/types.h>. POSIX permits including <sys/types.h> here but we
never did before and there is no reason to.