This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Add x32 support to x86_64/bits/shm.h
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 11:28:57 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Add x32 support to x86_64/bits/shm.h
- References: <20120516182143.GA27243@intel.com>
I fixed the subject line. Please don't use replies to other patch postings.
It creates a false impression that there's a thread when there really isn't.
Collapse the copyright years to a single range (and join the line), and
then that's fine. (Everyone should be doing this in every change.)